Events and Meetings
Conferences, Tradeshows & MeetingsThe Hubbard Ballroom :
- Beautiful and spacious, the 15,000 square feet, free standing exhibit hall is perfect for large conventions and tradeshows.
- The Hubbard Ballroom can accommodate up to 100 vendor booths.
- Generous amount of wall and floor electrical outlets to offer your vendors.
- The opportunity for large exhibits exist as a result of our 26 foot high ceilings.
- With seating for 1,200 the professional theater is perfect for large presentations and shows.
- The theater houses a large projection screen and professional lighting system that is sure to make any presentation a success.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Hubbard Ballroom.
Studio A :
- 2,500 square feet of intimate meeting space that will accommodate up to 235 people theater style or150 people at seated rounds.
- Flexible lighting panels allow you to customize your needs for special presentations.
Breakout Rooms :
- The Center houses several rooms that will accommodate 10 to 50 people based on your meeting requirements.
The Hubbard Ballroom is The Center's premier free standing conference and special event space. With 15,000 square feet, high ceilings and hardwood flooring it is the perfect venue for larger events that require seating for up to 800 people.
Versatility meets elegance in the Hubbard Ballroom. Whether you are planning a Wedding, Gala Event or Trade Show, the Hubbard Ballroom can accommodate all your needs.
During your event, full use of the ballroom's prep kitchen is reserved for your caterer. Our prep kitchen is equipped with stainless steel portable countertops, dishwashers and multiple cold storage units.
Our on-site sales team will assist you throughout your event planning and day of needs.
To add creative touches to your event, The Center has a professional theatrical crew that can assist with specialty lighting and technical requirements.
Evoking a classic renaissance theatre in a modern environment, our main stage theatre will serve as home to many local arts organizations. With a focus on acoustical and visual properties, the auditorium features beautiful wood and plaster wall panels designed to heighten audience involvement. The auditorium has ample wheelchair seating, elevators to all levels, and an amplified system for the hearing impaired. This 1,201 seat auditorium features the latest lighting and sound systems, and is fully supported by modern scene and costume shops. The theatre is set to support the greatest professional demands while providing a friendly environment for our many local Cultural Arts programs.
With hardwood flooring and specialty lighting, flexibility is the hallmark of Studio A. Accommodating up to 150 guests at seated rounds or 235 guests theater style, it is the ideal setting for a more intimate function.
Studio A is the perfect space to host wedding receptions, showers, corporate events and smaller theatrical productions.
The rooms' private entrance and foyer is a classic feature for formal gatherings. High ceilings and sound curtains enable the room to be tuned to client specific needs.
Additional creative amenities such as theatrical lighting is available to personalize your event.